Undoubtedly Facebook-owned WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app with millions of users worldwide and counting.
It is also known for adding new features regularly (Like Group video-chat, Delete for everyone, In-app payment, etc).
Let’s be frank, Nowadays It is not just a texting app, People use this amazing technology more wisely to send digital invites
It’s not only cost-effective but also paper-less (Eco-friendly) and saves a lot of time, energy.
However many people don’t know the exact way to create customized WhatsApp invitation cards
That’s why here in this post we are going to share a detailed guide on the same.
So without any further ado, Let’s get started
Method 1: Use the Canva App To Create Cards
Canva is a freemium online graphic tool that is very simple and easy to use.
By using it you can create a fabulous digital invitation card for WhatsApp or any other social networking application like Telegram, Instagram, etc with little to no experience.
Another best thing is that the tool is accessible on different platforms like Web, Android, and iOS, so there is no need to worry.
Let’s dive into the steps :
For better understanding, In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to create a digital wedding WhatsApp invitation card.
Follow the below steps:
- First of all download and install the Canva app on your Android or iOS device, Next login or create a new account
- Once you logged in, Here you will see many graphic design type on the homepage for various different online and social media platform like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc
- Here simply find “Invitation” option or just search for it
- Now, You will see many different templates, select any one of them which you liked the most
- Finally, it’s time to edit the digital invitation card, don’t forget to choose the perfect background which supports the message of the content, For this, you can search images in Canva media library or upload your own media files
- Next, use color picker tool to choose a suitable color palette
- Obviously, you always have an option to use different “Elements” to make your design more attractive
- At last, select the right font, we always recommend you to avoid using more than 2-3 fonts in your design as it looks messy
- Finally, tap on the “Download” button located at the top to save it on your device.
Additional start to finish image tools are :
Method 2: Alternatively Use Other Web Tools
- Firstly open your web browser and enter the URL befunky.com
- Here, under “Events and cards”, You will see the ” Invitation ” option, Just tap on it and select your desired event
- Now select and tap on “Use this template” option and start editing
- On the left sidebar, under ” Image manager ” you will get the option to upload images from your computer or use free stock images from various popular websites like Pixabay, Pexels or Unsplash
- Once your digital invitation card is ready, simply tap on the ” Save ” option and download it in the desired format like jpg, png, and pdf
Method 3: Use Whatsapp Status Feature
As we know, Whatsapp status is a status update feature that disappears after 24 hours, It allows users to share text, videos, photos, and animated gifs.
But do you know….. By using this feature you can create a beautiful invitation card
Yes, it’s true.
To do this first of all open WhatsApp “Status” section.
Now type the text, and use a combination of emoji, and stunning filters to make it more attractive.
Finally, take a screenshot of it and send it to others.
Method 4: Create Video and GIF Invitation Card
There is a number of apps or websites available online to create the WhatsApp video invitation card.
But I personally prefer the Canva tool due to its simple user interface and clutter-free design.
As we believe, the video makes it easier to tell a story.
Here we share the guide, just follow it
- Open the Canva app or website, Inside it, You will see the “Video” section, Just tap on it
- Here hundreds of templates are available (both free and premium ), Select any one of them according to your personal preference
- Next, The first thing we will do is add a background image, To do this either you can upload a background image from your PC or you can simply browse through the Canva’s own collection of free and paid images, the option is located at the left sidebar
- Now, Use elements, animations, and cursive fonts to make it more appealing and attractive, Finally press on the download button, That’s it
You can also simply convert this video into a gif by using any online converter tool like ezgif.com etc
Method 5: Use Professional Photo Editing Software
We all know that professional photo editing tools like Gimp, Adobe Photoshop are very powerful and unique in its own way.
It has unlimited photo editing possibilities.
But it is also true that all these software comes with a little complex interface, So first, you need to brush up your skills to use them effectively.
Otherwise, you can always try the above methods to create beautiful WhatsApp invitation cards without much technical knowledge.
Here are a few more articles which you want to read:
- Fix error youtube looking for incomplete download
- How to add CV in LinkedIn
- How to fix Gboard stopped working issue on Android
- Fix error connection refused in Google chrome
Let me know your views in the comment section below
Share this post on social media