Pinterest not loading on Chrome:
If you are using Google chrome browser for surfing your favorite social networking website (visual discovery engine) “Pinterest”, then sometimes you might face strange errors like “This site can’t be reached”.
The error is very annoying and restricts you to surf the “Pinterest” website.
But the good news is that you can easily fix “Pinterest not working on chrome”. So here in this post, we will discuss various workaround to get this task done.
Just relax and try all of these methods one by one to get the problem fixed.
6 Ways To Fix Pinterest Not Working/Loading On Chrome Browser
Method 1: Check Website Visibility:
In order to confirm the error, first, you need to check whether the “Pinterest” website is down for everyone or its just you who are facing this error.
You just need to follow these simple steps to check it.
- Go to website “isitdownrightnow.com”
- Enter the URL of the Pinterest website i.e Pinterest.com and tap on “Check” button
- Now, wait for few seconds and after that, you will get result on your screen that clearly shows whether the website is UP (Running) or not
Method 2: Change DNS Server Address
- Firstly, Go to “Start Menu”, type “Control Panel” and hit “Enter” button
- Next click on “Network and Internet” option in the “Control Panel”
- Tap on “Network and Sharing Center”
- Here on the top left side of “Network and sharing center”, You will see an option “Change Adapter Settings”, simply click on it
- Now you will see all the network connection, Next Select the active network connection that you are using
- Right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Under the “Networking” tab you will see an option “ Internet Protocol Version 4 ( TCP / IPv4 )”, just select it and click on the “Properties”
- Now, IPv4 properties window is open on your screen, Here checkmark “Use the following DNS server addresses” option
- Next use the following values in the “Alternative” and “Preferred” DNS servers field
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternative DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Finally, click on the “OK” button to apply changes
Method 3: By Resetting Google Chrome Browser
- Open Google chrome, Tap on three dots icons located at the top right corner
- Click on the “Settings” option from the menu that opens up
- Now a new page is open on your screen, On the left side you will see an “Advanced” option, just click on it
- Next, find the “Reset and Cleanup” option and click on it
- Under the “Reset and clean up” option, click on “Restore settings to the original defaults “
- Now a popup window will appear that requires confirmation, tap on “Reset Settings”, that’s it
Method 4: Disable Chrome Extensions
As we known browser extensions are incredibly useful and they provide additional functionality.
But sometimes these are responsible for errors in Chrome, so in order to fix the issue “Pinterest not working on chrome“, sometimes you need to disable or delete extensions.
Just start following these simple steps
- Open Chrome browser, simply copy and paste URL “chrome://extensions” into the navigation bar and hit “Enter” button
- Now you will see a list of all the extensions installed on your chrome browser
- Next to the extension, you want to manage, press Toggle button to disable it or simply tap on ” Remove” option to delete it
Method 5: Update Google Chrome Browser
To check if any update is available, follow these steps
- Firstly, Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- Now click on the three-dot icon located at the top right side
- Go to “Help” >> “About Google Chrome”
- Now if you are using an older version of Google Chrome then it will start updating automatically
- Once the update is completed, just click on the “ Re-launch “ button to install the update
Method 6 : Try Different Browser
If all the above-mentioned methods don’t work for you, then without hesitating try any other different web-browser.
These days, there are plenty of options out there but if you want a reliable and safe browser then you should definitely try the ” Mozilla Firefox ” browser. It comes with a clutter-free design and very easy to use interface
Mozilla Firefox comes with regular updates, serves web-pages fast and it is one of the lightest browser in terms of the system resources used.
You may also read :
Let us know in the comment section which of these solutions works best for you and help you to fix “Pinterest not working on chrome”.
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share it on the social media website