Fix Tinder Cannot Login On Android And Server Connection Issues:
Tinder is a widely popular and a well-known location-based mobile dating app, Here you will be presented with potential matches based on your information.
Most of the time it works well, but like any other mobile application, Tinder is also not free of bugs.
Recently many users complained that they are experiencing unexpected errors like ” Tinder login failed “, “Tinder is not loading and has issues while connecting to server” while others say “Tinder has stopped working”.
If you are also experiencing the same issues on your end, then there is no need to worry.
Here, we share a handy guide that compiles different solutions to fix this issue.
Let’s take a look
1. Check Internet Connection
First and the most important thing is to re-check internet connectivity and make sure it is stable because sometimes unstable internet connectivity leads to various issues.
However, If everything seems fine and still you are facing the same issue, then there is a chance that it’s not your internet’s fault
2. Update App To The Latest Version
- First of all, open the Playstore and tap on the “Hamburger” menu icon, located at the top left corner of the screen
- Now go to ” My apps and games “
- Under “ Updates ” section you will see a list of all the apps
- Scroll down and find “Tinder”, Just tap on “Update” button located in front of it
- Now, wait for a few minutes (depends upon your internet connection speed ) to complete the process.
3. Uninstall And Reinstall The Tinder App
- Go to android mobile “Settings” app, click on “Apps and Notification” then hit all “Apps ”
- Simply scroll down the list, until you find the “Tinder” application
- Next, tap on it and select “ Uninstall “
- Once, the app is successfully uninstalled, Go to Playstore and download the fresh copy of the app and again try to log in
4. Modify Facebook account password
Many users claim that when they try to log in their Tinder account through Facebook then they encountered with these strange login errors, so here is a simple way to solve it , Just change your FB account password and retry the login
Here we share the steps to do the same
- Open Facebook website, Sign-in to your account by entering login credentials, Go to “Settings“
- Under “Security and login“, you will see the “Change Password” option, simply click on “Edit” button located in front of it and enter your current password and two times new password
- Finally, click on ” Save Changes ” button, that’s it
5. Reset All App Preferences
- Go to android device “Settings” and tap on ” Apps and Notification “.
- Next tap on “Apps”
- Now, you will see ” Three-dot icons”, click on it and select “Reset app preferences“
- Confirm on the next screen
Note: You will not lose any app data after applying this setting
6. Clear Data And Cache :
- Firstly Open your android mobile “Settings“, tap on ” Apps” option
- Next, locate the Tinder application, tap on it
- Now, click on “Storage” option, here you will see two different buttons “Clear Data” and ” Clear Cache “, Just tap on it one by one to complete the process
7. Clone The Application And Try Login :
By using cloner application, You can make multiple copies of existing apps , It works independently from original apps
- Go to Playstore, download and Install “Parallel Space” application
- After that, simply open it and clone ” Tinder ” app
- Once, app is cloned successfully, It will appear in the app-drawer, Now try to sign in
8. Try Trouble Logging In :
If you still can’t able to login into your Tinder account then here is another way to fix the problem , Just follow the below steps
- Open Tinder, Click on “More options“>> ” Trouble logging in “
- Now, On the next screen, You will see an Account recovery option, Click on “Log in with email ” button
- Next, enter your correct email address that is associated with your Tinder account and press “Send Email “
- Now you will receive an email with a link, Simply click on it to instantly signin
9. Use The Previous Version Of The App :
- For this, You will need to download the Apk file of an app’s older version from a trusted external source but before that, You need to allow installation of apps from external sources in your mobile settings
- Navigate to “Settings” >> “Security” and press toggle button to enable the “Allow installation of unknown apps ” option under device administration
- Next, You need to download the Apk file of older version Tinder app, To do this go to “Apkmirror ” website and download the file
- Now, navigate to the downloaded file and install it, once it’s done again try to login
If you have any query related to this post, then feel free to share it with us, in the comment section below
Here are few hand-picked guides for you to read next